 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6294
  [rtlToronto] Watch Chris and Calum make fools of themselves

Hey folks, For those of you in the Toronto/Ottawa/Ontario area with access to CHUMcity stations like the Pulse24, NewVR, CityTV, the NewRO (we think), we'll be making an appearance on BreakfastTV, a regional early morning television show, tomorrow (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.announce)

  Re: [rtlToronto] Watch Chris and Calum make fools of themselves

(...) Well I just saw it live... very nice job guys. Congratulations! Mario (21 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: [rtlToronto] Watch Chris and Calum make fools of themselves

(...) Chris, Calum, I thought you guys did extremely well, given the limited amount of time and table space you were given. It's kind of too bad they couldn't have booked 'gadget guy' for another day... and given some of his lengthy spot to you. It (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: [rtlToronto] Watch Chris and Calum make fools of themselves

(...) Thank you. WOW, we brought a TON of stuff, and in the end the producers just picked one or two items. once the Camera goes live it gets "weird" (for me at least) when we all gather for dinner we can regal you all with the tales of things you (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: [rtlToronto] Watch Chris and Calum make fools of themselves

I too have to say congrats...even though I couldn't watch it... don't have cable and don't have a strong enough antenna from where I am to get it. <sigh> ...its not like I watch that much TV anyways. :) Wow...that is quite a bit of exposure in the (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: [rtlToronto] Watch Chris and Calum make fools of themselves

(...) Thanks Mario and Allan! Before the show, the head producer asked how we met, and I said, over the Internet, etc etc etc. Somewhere along the way, I quipped, "And he said he was a good looking girl! What a lie!" The guy then said "That's (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: [rtlToronto] Watch Chris and Calum make fools of themselves

(...) I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and blame the time of day.... but still. your normally a very well spoken media relations person for rtlToronto. When you started to tell the producer off camera that it took 37 hours of nortel time to (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: [rtlToronto] Watch Chris and Calum make fools of themselves

(...) Yes it did (URL) downloaded it last night, It was quite huge(74 meg) but it was worth it) I can burn it if some one wants it... :) Way to go Steve! (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)