 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6279
Re: Request for some parts for Saturdays show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 16:32:47 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Van Winden writes:
Hey Calum... Is your camera going to be making its first track run?

Let's see:

-I've been in Montreal for the last four days.
-Away from Lego.
-I have a train station to finish
-And a second module of track alone
-And a train

Someone build a safe Elura40MC mount.

Calum

Gimmee some specs and I'll see what I can whip up tonite!

Dave K