 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6273
Re: Request for some parts for Saturdays show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 15:30:29 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, David Koudys writes:

(and no all-nighters for me, I'm off to Chicago for the weekend to a
amusement-industry event...!)

What???  You're not going to be at the train show this weekend????

Nope... sorry :/  I think this happened last year (a rtlToronto event
falling on the same weekend as NCC)

It's the train show!  It's what you get your gear on for!!!  Imagine the
video you cold make with a setup like Altenberg!!

I know... but between going to the train show, the Detroit auto show, seeing
Matt Hardwick @ Viva, or NCC, I'd rather go to NCC since it's a once-a-year
thing where I get to see all my buds who are into this stuff (thrill
machines).  Last year we all went out on Saturday night to play DDR.  And
hopefully Cedar Point will have a nice presentation for the tiny ride
they're building for the 2003 season.

http://www.cedarpoint.com <-- click on the main image in the centre "Top
Thrill Dragster"

2003 is going to be great around this area, between CP buildint TDD,
Wonderland building the Jump2 "Sledge Hammer", and MarineLand geting a S+S
combo tower complex, and Kings Island building Delirium...

    Iain