 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6159
  Good luck?

Some days, I just can't believe my good luck. On Friday, my wife took down the Christmas tree, and packed everything back into the boxes. When she was almost done, I noticed the platform the tree stands on. Her dad made this little box a couple (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Good luck?

(...) Oh, rockin! Somewhere out there in Ontario, there are 8x8 playfields, 2x4's with copper pipes at 6" intervals, and hundreds of white and black marbles. I'm imagining there'll be a lot of 2x2footx6inch platforms too (I think Bruce and Chris (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Good luck?

(...) Steve, GREAT to hear that you will be building a robot for this game. BTW wood is easier to climb than lego box's I'm sad to hear that you will have lots of time to build because of your work situation. my tiny unsolisited advice is to find (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Good luck?

(...) It's so hard to get out of the hose though!!! (not to mention getting back in) :) Sorry to hear about your loss of work, Steve. I will keep my ears open for you, (we deal with VB, Oracle and Java at the moment. Jeff VW (21 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Good luck?

(...) I have no difficulty geting out my hose. Iain (21 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Good luck?

you people really need a life!!! BTW in other news Iain, someone sent me this "math formula: to make x/y plotter circles. let me run it by you: (...) I'm not near my plotter, thoughts? Chris Why do solar calculators have an off button? (21 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Good luck?

(...) I'm trying to think back to A+G but that seems to make sense. There are others who post here who are far superior to me at math so I'll leave that to them. So now you can find points on a circle. Here's the problem: a) How do you divide up (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)