 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6109
Re: 8475 until a little while ago was seemed to be lacking.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 30 Dec 2002 07:14:45 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
I'm sure Swiss Chalet would love it if we started driving R/C cars all over
the floor.  :)
someone (calum) should call Swiss Chalet and ask if they have been
inundated with calls asking about "when those lego guys meet?"

Swiss Chalet in Etobicoke is closing for six months for renovations.  For
January, we'll be at Mel's downtown.

I'm going to mention once again, that I don't want to see anything larger
than a shoebox at rtlToronto dinners.  It's an inconvenience to the
waitstaff and distracting to other patrons.

Calum