 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6097
Re: 8475 until a little while ago was seemed to be lacking.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 28 Dec 2002 23:46:58 GMT

Message has 1 Reply:
  Re: 8475 until a little while ago was seemed to be lacking.....

(...) ya, that's what I thought you meant. Sure, remind me and I'll bring the cool bits. I have no intention of building the model. but I will bring the transmitter and receiver and other special bits. -- Chris (21 years ago, 29-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)