 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6038
Re: Sunday Star Logo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 01:55:18 GMT

Hmm. I can take a shot at it.

Given that I'm just twiddling my thumbs these days (and trying to
teach myself a VC++) I've certainly got the time.

Of course, you would ask this on recycling day, now that my only
Sunday Star banner has been hauled off...

I'm assuming it's similar to the regular banner - it just says "Sunday
Star" instead?

Matthias Jetleb