 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6036
6035  |  6037
Subject:
Sunday Star Logo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 00:36:04 GMT

Chris (the Star reporter) has contacted me tonight.

His editor thought it'd be a great idea id someone could build the Sunday
Star logo out of LEGO bricks by Saturday.

Instead of their usual logo, they'd run the pic of the LEGO Star logo in its
place.

I have absolutely no time between now and the new year to do this.  Is
anyone else willing?

I think you can either e-mail me or Calum to get in contact with Chris at
the Star.

Take care.

Dave K
-why does Chris get all the cool sig files?