 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5923
  Things I think about

So Saturday night at midnight I'm siting in an injection moulding plant in Elberton, the Granite Capital of the World. Watching moulding machines make 8 parts every 10 seconds or so, tweaking our robots that yank them out. And I look at the whole (...) (22 years ago, 9-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Things I think about

(...) Things that went thru my mind on Saturday night around midnight were: How funny Robert DdNero really is (he was the host of SNL) Trying to decide what to watch--SNL or Silver Streak--SS being one of the best train chase movies ever (if there (...) (22 years ago, 9-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Things I think about

(...) The grey plates, the grey plates. (22 years ago, 9-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Things I think about

(...) I can't see how you can like Night Rider over the A-Team. Liking the A-Team is like baseline requirement for being into Lego and rtlToronto! Every episode is like an rtlToronto event: the build a machine (machine gun armed forklift) to win a (...) (22 years ago, 9-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Things I think about

(...) "I think Derek has gone bye-bye--Igon, what've you got left?" Dave K (22 years ago, 9-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Things I think about

(...) Yeah, but the storylines... the storylines!!! My God man! What are ya doin' ta me! Not that Knight Rider's not much better, but here's one storyline... Cab Company A is trying to drive Cab Company B outta business... So BA spends half the ep (...) (22 years ago, 9-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)