 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5930
Re: Things I think about
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 16:03:02 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, David Koudys writes:

I can still sit thru an ep. of Night Rider and not hate it as much as
viewing 5 minutes of hte A-Team

I can't see how you can like Night Rider over the A-Team.  Liking the A-Team
is like baseline requirement for being into Lego and rtlToronto!  Every
episode is like an rtlToronto event: the build a machine (machine gun armed
forklift) to win a challenge (defending the farmland of an downtrodden old
man with his beautiful daughter) given insurmountable circumstances (locked
in a barn by oil-drilling evil ranchers, surprisingly with an acetylene
torch always).  It was like the prototypical Junkyard Wars!

Oh, LOR won't fit into a shoebox so I can't bring it to dinner,
"because rules is rules..."

You can bring it in your car and show it afterwards.  I'm just trying to
minimize any impact we have on the restaurant.  That or we start having
meetings in my lab at U of T, then go over to a restaurant after.  Or the
reverse, show up at the Swiss Chalet or somewhere near campus, then go to
the lab to hang out and demo.

Calum