 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5888
5887  |  5889
Subject:
WHere to buy used legos in Toronto
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 6 Dec 2002 01:27:22 GMT

Hi,

    I am trying to build up my old lego box for my son.  Any suggestion
where I could buy used Legos (Bulk and/or box set) in Toronto or Montreal?

Thanks to all..

Eric Jodoin