 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5892
Re: WHere to buy used legos in Toronto
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 6 Dec 2002 04:32:36 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Eric Jodoin writes:
Hi,

   I am trying to build up my old lego box for my son.  Any suggestion
where I could buy used Legos (Bulk and/or box set) in Toronto or Montreal?

Hi Eric,

Used Lego sets are often hard to find-people tend to keep them or give them
to family members over time.  Two places you may consider:

-Goodwill Stores.  I've seen large bags of Lego at the Goodwill Auctions before.

-Yard/Garage Sales.  Some folks in our group have been successful in finding
old Lego this way.

I don't think there's any Toronto specific information unfortunately for
used Lego.

Calum