 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5889
Re: Dom-Dom-Dom Dom-De-Dom Dom-De-Dom !!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 6 Dec 2002 01:36:05 GMT

Ok, So Calum calls me just as I'm about the open the box.  And he's like oh I
should go and let you have this moment to yourself.  And I'm like no no, why
don't you hang on, you can experience it with me.  And he's going no no this is
a moment you should saver on your own. ect...  So as we are talking I'm getting
a knife to open the box with and saying no no stay on the line.  So I cut the
tape on the shipping box, I lifted the flap, took a peak in side, and said "Oh
my... Sorry Calumn got to go."

Anyway on Calum's suggestion I took some picture of the box opening.

Shipping box:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/derek/StarDestroyer/dsc03788.jpg

First Flap:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/derek/StarDestroyer/dsc03789.jpg

Second Flap:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/derek/StarDestroyer/dsc03790.jpg

Third Flap:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/derek/StarDestroyer/dsc03791.jpg

Forth Flap:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/derek/StarDestroyer/dsc03792.jpg

Sliding it out of the box:  (It's like a monitor, you have to turn turn it over
and lift the box off instead of lifting it out of the box.)
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/derek/StarDestroyer/dsc03793.jpg

Out of the box in all it's glory:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/derek/StarDestroyer/dsc03794.jpg

Scale shot with Storm Trooper:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/derek/StarDestroyer/dsc03795.jpg

Second scale shot with Storm Trooper:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/derek/StarDestroyer/dsc03796.jpg

Opening the set:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/derek/StarDestroyer/dsc03797.jpg

Instruction Book:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/derek/StarDestroyer/dsc03798.jpg

Instruction Book Open:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/derek/StarDestroyer/dsc03799.jpg

Inner Boxes:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/derek/StarDestroyer/dsc03800.jpg

Horn of Plenty:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/derek/StarDestroyer/dsc03802.jpg

Folder:

That's it for now, I'm going to be busy for a while.

Derek