 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5925
Re: Dom-Dom-Dom Dom-De-Dom Dom-De-Dom !!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 14:54:05 GMT

"Derek Raycraft" <djr@rogers.com> wrote in message

First Flap:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/derek/StarDestroyer/dsc03789.jpg

It's things like this that make me think you had too much fun while I was
away.  :)

    Iain