 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5884
Re: rtl 13 rules
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 22:55:34 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Trevyn Watson writes:
Didn't we decide at the post-event dinner that the box in the middle
would be turned 45 degrees?

ie, a line drawn perpendicular to the sides of the pedestal should pass
through the corners of the playfield.

I actually remembered that last night.  I don't really care each way-having
you attack on a corner is moderately more difficult, but not really.  I
think we've established a precedent to make things less easy for the sake of
it, but I'm undecided.  Up to y'all.

I'm such a nerd.

That's not an uncommon statement.  I think an outside third party uninvolved
observer once labelled us as more geeky than a Star Trek convention.  I
can't say I agree completely (we're somewhere between
Televisionwithoutpity.com fans and Star Trek fans) but I can't blame you,
heck, there are people who use millimeters here.

BTW, Calum, I feel honoured that I'm featured on the rules page :)

Hey, I try.

Calum