 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5659
Re: ECRG wrap up and notes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 3 Nov 2002 04:03:45 GMT

*raises hand and waves it around madly*

Me! Me!

I'm VE3AIQ.

Matthias Jetleb wrote:
entrants.  Unlike rtlToronto, where almost everyone is an adult professional
of some sort, ECRG had a much wider audience: High school kids, hackers, HAM
radio types.

Anyone I know? (you don't know their call sign do you?) I've been
asking around on various repeaters if anyone is into robotics and I
haven't found a fellow ham yet with that interest.

Matthias Jetleb
VA3-MWJ