 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5660
5659  |  5661
Subject:
Top Ten Possibities on what the Surprise Can Be!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 3 Nov 2002 13:58:27 GMT

Based on Richards "Questions", I have decided to post a Top Ten list on the
possibilities of the surprised based on David Letterman's Top Ten list.

Warning: These are all MOST Likely FALSE!!  They are intended to be humerous!!!

So Enjoy!!!

10. Calum has broke down and has offered to start officially sanctioning
Castle Lego in respect for the new Legend "Black Falcon's Fortress" and as
a preview to new Spring's game, Trebuchets.

9. A Special Trip (in Calum's Van) to "Bricks N Blocks" LEGO outlet in
Cooksville (Ontario) for a special "RTL Toronto Sale".

8. A Special Trip (in Calum's Van) to a "WINNERS" Disbribution Centre to
pick up some new LEGO to help the centre reduce some excess LEGO inventory.

7.  A Special Trip (in Calum's Van) to Belville (Ontario) where its only
Zellers is having an extended BOGO Half Price Sale to reduce its LEGO inventory.

6.  A surprise Train Event at the St. Jacob's Countryside Toy Outlet.

5.  Calum is doing a major presentation for his master's degree at U of T
and needs our assistance to help him out.

4.  Chris is sponsoring a new club in the Greater Toronto Area based on
his Pyro business, Rec.Toys.Pyrotechnic TORONTO.

3.  Mel's misses us soooo much that they are offering a special "RTL Toronto"
discount to entice us just to "hang out" at their establishment.

2.  Calum wants us all to help him test drive a new SUV because he wants to
get a "Soccer MOM" feel, when he goes shopping for a new vehicle.

dum-duh-dah-dummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!

The Number ONE Possible Surprise......

1. Calum and the 2 Jeffs are moving into a large house in Etobicoke together
dubbed "The LEGO House" and need the rest of the club help to move them in...
especially all their LEGO.

Thanks....

Ben.