 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5641
Re: ECRG wrap up and notes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 14:02:54 GMT

<snip>

Calum

I wanted to be there.  I didn't get to the Big Smoke until 7 p.m. on
Saturday, and Sunday I was in Belleville at a baptism and didn't get back to
T.O. until 8 p.m..

Thus the weekend...

So there you are.

Glad it went well.  We'll probably see some of these folks at the next rtlT
event so they can see real robots in action? ;)

Dave K.