 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5557
Re: My "Legends" building spree
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 05:14:06 GMT

and the Metroliner cars.

What a great set.

I've never really liked the My Own Train cars.  They're far too American for
my tastes (even if the Metroliner seems to have an Amtrak livery, it still
has a very European style to it), the sets themselves have a lot of
repetitive elements (14 2x3x1 green windows?).  The only one I don't mind is
the hopper.

My fav. of the currently available sets is the sleeper from the Santa Fe sets.
It combines a LOT of ideas to make a very nice single level car.

Oh, Calum, my dad said to say hi-(Dave Powell, TSME's "Presenter").

James P.