 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5546
5545  |  5547
Subject:
My "Legends" building spree
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 15:43:33 GMT

Like Dave and Derek, I got my yellow-labelled box of happiness in the
mail recently.

Among other things, it contained my first Club Car and my first
Metroliner.

I built the club car Tuesday night, and the Metroliner last night.  On
Tuesday, I also built a few of the My Own Train cars I'd bought.

So, naturally, I was prompted to compare the MOT green Passenger Wagon
and the Metroliner cars.  Wow, what a difference.  I can see why folks
like the 'liner and CC so much - it's such a great set, from looks, to
playability (16 minifigs between the two), to layout (cramming bunks and
seats and luggage into a purely 6-wide body.)  What a great set.

And of course, now I can finally test my buildings in Altenburg for
"Club Car Clearance" Compliance (known as c-4 in our circles :)

Jeff E