 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5524
Re: mastercard
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 12 Oct 2002 23:55:28 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:

why don't you just come out and SAY it..... ITS ME!!! that's LOUD and
DISRUPTIVE!!!!!
your looking for a place that will tolerate ME!!

Well okay, now it's out in the open.  Mario once called me loud-108 db as he
once noted.  You certainly are louder :)  Not as loud as the crazy political
woman we once had at Mel's, but loud enough.

If anything, the real issue is the commotion.  I'd be okay with loud if they
put us in the back area (where the Youth Group birthday party was) but we
give then a lot of grief with people all coming at various times, ordering
at various times, and not paying attention when they take orders/bring stuff.

Now I'm thinking we should hit a All You Can Eat type thing-no service, but
it would be expensive on a Friday night.

On another note,  have you mentioned that we have an official game for
the end of november......

Actually, yes:

http://news.lugnet.com/org/ca/rtltoronto/?n=5517

that Dave and Bruce will be responsible for the building of the game
board?

So Bruce won't complain about my painting skills.  Yay!

Calum
PS-It's not the end of trebuchets, it's just sleeping until warmer weather.
Unless someone was interested in coming out to Etobicoke and having one of
those non official kinda things in a week or two, once this stupid paper for
class is submitted.