 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5523
Re: mastercard
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 12 Oct 2002 23:05:17 GMT

.  Simply put, I'm
always concerned with how loud and disruptive the group is.

why don't you just come out and SAY it..... ITS ME!!! that's LOUD and
DISRUPTIVE!!!!!

ME!!!

ME!!!

your looking for a place that will tolerate ME!!

:)

or maybe the group as a whole, I could be wrong.

On another note,  have you mentioned that we have an official game for
the end of november......

that the game is BLOCK STACKING (again)

that Dave and Bruce will be responsible for the building of the game
board?

that we decided that the game field will be 8' x 8' and that we will
allow a maximum size robot of 18" cubed.  that we will use the same rule
set from the last time...

that we will not tolerate any whining about how we allow  unlimited
RCX's or unlimited any other parts...

(well actually Bruce will not tolerate it, he seemed to make the most
noise about what he will or will not like)

:)

Chris