 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5521
Re: mastercard
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 12 Oct 2002 15:59:15 GMT

Chris telling me to bring the catalogue next time: $0.02
Dinner at Swiss Chalet: about $11.00 and some dimes
Parking ticket for parking in a no stopping zone: $40.00
If not paid in 15 day: $60.00
Spending a Friday evening talking about lego with other people: priceless.

THAT place is parking ticket cursed!!!

Angelo, 2 dinners ago I got a parking ticket cause the meter expired by
10 minuets. someone else got a ticket last night for something else.....

THAT PLACE IS CURSED, and the service is bad.......

--
Chris