 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5351
Re: Needed: A Game for rtlToronto12 and 13 ASAP
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 13:50:36 GMT

Calum,

If I understand the goal of the vending machine idea correctly then I would
think it would be ideally suited for the event sponsored by the
Library.  What I mean is if there is active participation for the audience
by interacting with the various vending machines present then it would be
likely be more interesting and enjoyable for the public.

What do you mean by flutterboards? (not those things that were used to help
people learn how to swin, I hope!)

Laura