 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5350
Re: The Grande Robotic Experiment Continues...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 13:35:31 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Ross Crawford writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Philippe Hurbain writes:

I meant to say--as always, I'm interested to know what you think and any
improvements and/or suggestions you may have would be, by me, appreciated.

Strange feeling to be able to move blocs with a Lego 'bot 6000 km away !!!
Just succeeded to pile up 3 blocs, works fine ;o)

Me too! On my first try! Well sorta - got an unhandled exception & lost
control on my *very* first try 8?(

Onya Dave!

ROSCO

Thanks for the chat ROSCO!  It was fun, though it showed the problems with
the built-in chat program--it doesn't refresh until you type something in.

I plan on keeping the block stacking 'bot around until I come up with
something better--so log in anytime and have fun with it.

Take care

Dave K