 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5331
Re: The Grande Robotic Experiment Continues...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 12:16:19 GMT

I meant to say--as always, I'm interested to know what you think and any
improvements and/or suggestions you may have would be, by me, appreciated.

Strange feeling to be able to move blocs with a Lego 'bot 6000 km away !!!
Just succeeded to pile up 3 blocs, works fine ;o)
Congratulations,

Philo
www.philohome.com