 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5330
Re: Shell promo sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 11:25:49 GMT

"Kevin Cheng" <cactuar@rogers.com> wrote in message

Yeah my friend works at the Hillcrest Toys Toys Toys and she said those • sets
were sold pretty fast.
Though today I still saw some at Fairview Mall and they were on sale for
$2.99 each.

Would that be Fairview Mall in Kitchener?  What store had them?  I live
right across the street from it.

    Iain