 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5352
Re: Is Kate coming?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 15:28:26 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Matthias Jetleb writes:
Chris: Regina wants to know if Kate is coming to the next dinner? If
so, she'll come too. She's been dying for an excuse to go to Swiss
Chalet but thinks the rest of us are probably too boring. It think it
goes something like: "Anyone who would associate with my husband can't
be fun"

Matthias Jetleb

Just so you know Matthias, we are meeting at Mel's on Friday.

Jeff VW