 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 530
  Re: new game/rule help

(...) I will need more clarification. I already have many evil ideas that can happen in the field: Can I just drop a static fence to keep my black blocks in, so others cannot take it? Can I unfold a big fence along the middle line of the field, to (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: new game/rule help

(...) Sure. Go right ahead. But it has to start from a unit 2x2' square first. And you have to get them into your corral to begin with. (...) Again, if you wish to bet your farm on a reliable fence that unfolds from 2x2' sure... (...) Go right (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: new game/rule help

(...) Calum, I just did a quick scan of the rules from past games.... when did we get rid of the "rule" that says you can't break apart or leave more then 5 pieces in the ring?? Remember, this was added many moons ago to discourage people from (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: new game/rule help

(...) Dunno, I didn't deliberately remove it...I can put it back in if you like. Suggest a modification and I'll add it in. Calum (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: new game/rule help

(...) OK, since your being so nice, can I take advantage of the situation and ask that we make a rule like thus: If you are under the age of 8 and happen to be standing next to Chris when his bot is losing YOU ARE NOT allowed to tell Chris "your (...) (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: new game/rule help

(...) No, in development, that would be called "peer review". Chalk it up to constructive criticism :) Calum (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: new game/rule help

I'll do it next time. I'm over 8. Says so right here on my driver's license. Jeff :D (...) (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)