 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5079
Re: STATUS REPORT number 1.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 04:26:12 GMT

"Iain Hendry" <militaryduckjock@rogers.com> wrote in message

Try:

http://www.kirmesplatz.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=10

Oh yeah, and for those of you who I've tried to explain what a Topscan is,
with my arm in a weird position and my finger sticking out...

If you're comfortable on the ground, watching one:

http://www.kirmesplatz.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=24

Or if you'd like to try riding:

http://www.kirmesplatz.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=25

This one is named "Salto Mortalle" (
http://www.rideindex.de/cgi-bin/rides.pl?mode=gal&ride=saltomortale&lang=eng
l ), and was filmed in 1997.

Also avalable at Canada's Wonderland.

Upi vsm trs;;

oops, fingers shifted.

You can really see in those videos the motions the Topscan is good at - it
moves in little phases, for a few seconds you feel stationary, revolving on
a few different axes so calmly, then the next moment, you are being thrust
violently but smoothly toward the ground at the end of the arm.

    Iain