 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5070
5069  |  5071
Subject:
STATUS REPORT number 1.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 22:36:47 GMT

Well.

no pressure here.  :/

DID you know....

THE (pronounced thee) Mario Ferrari will be visiting our little
shin-dig.  As well as the honourable John Barnes.

So I want a status report.  and it better go something like this:

Rob:  No problems here Chris, my auto expanding bridge is just fine.

Iain: Hey Chris, I re-configured my delta robot  to expand from a 30 cm
cube to reach out and grab the flag.  BTW this design is from this Robot
maker. it is just DEATH  www.sc-100.com/super-robot.mpg

Bruce:  Chris, this is a Hard game for me, I'm still trying to figure
out where the wheel ends up on my axle.  BUT i will have a built unit
next week.

Derek: Chris, my robot this time is all Green, and I managed to use only
3 train parts.

Dave K: Chris, my man.  that thing i posted about starting my robot and
playing with silly trains was just a joke.  have a boo at my sparky page
to see the completed unit.

Calum: Chris, I'm just waiting for Mario to finish that
Kbot-3450-Sara-Sort flag lifter.  but other than that it is done.

Tryven:  Chris you'll be pleased to know that I have not use any Duplo
in my new robot... well, ok just a little.

Ka-On:  Chris, I have my robot done, NOW I am just trying to find a way
to get rid of the RCX and replace it with a microscout.

Matt:  Chris, you should see the size of the LEGO gears i found at this
Garage sale. it dates back to 1845.  it has 2 teeth, and I used it in my
robot.

These are just some EXAMPLES of what i would like to see when you reply
to this post.   you can cut and paste if you feel it appropriate.

Chris