 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5080
Re: How I've been procrastinating...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 23:23:43 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, David Koudys writes:
I know, I know--I should be building a robot for rtl11...

Instead I made this:

http://sparky.i989.net/legop1.htm

I threw the RC unit from 8475 RC vehicle into the 8466 4x4.

It's alotta fun to drive around, though the big tires and the weight of the
vehicle slow it down a bit, as compared to the 8475.

Have a boo!

I'll get working on my 'bot for the competition now.

Dave K

Added a few more pics of the 8466, scooting around the parking lot at work...

(some action shots for y'all... ;) )

Dave K