 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5061
    Re: Train width clearance for wide turns, etc. —Calum Tsang
   (...) If the top town is called Altenburg, what is the bottom villages called? (...) Speaking of that, I'm having a lot of trouble with making things 14-15 brick tall compliant. This requirement really stretches the vertical axis of buildings far (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Train width clearance for wide turns, etc. —Derek Raycraft
   (...) My trains do pretty much make use of the full 15 brick clearence. But I really only request that there be one line that I can run on. I think the outside loop makes the most sense. If people want to deside to make the inner loops 6 wide only (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Train width clearance for wide turns, etc. —Jeff Elliott
    (...) I just measured the new caboose, and I think we'd need 13.1 for it. It's the tallest car I have; other folks will have to weigh in with their models. Hey! - that's right, I've got a virtual Club Car - and it looks like it needs 11.2. I agree (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)