 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4894
Re: Bricks Without Holes On The Side
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 02:21:58 GMT

As far as your parts element want list.  I'll see what I have, and see • what
I'm willing to part with.

Thanks Ben, appreciated. I would *really* love to get those 1 x  3 x  4
doors, as that's pretty much the only thing that has to be ordered
internationally.

Went for a bit of Lego hunting with John this evening (thanks again), but
unfortunately we didn't find anything even remotely interesting. TRU had a
bunch of 4561s but for full retail price. Sears Clearance only had Droid
Dev. Kits for 80 bucks. Some other Sears had newer SW sets for retail price
+10% and some older sets for only retail +5% (deal and a half right there!
:))

Oh well, had to spend all that PayPal money sooner or later (it's a bit too
expensive to transfer funds to a bank account)

Ivan