 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 468
  Re: Philosophical town question.

(...) Hmmm...I guess it depends on preference...personally I wouldn't put a stair- way in a "little" house because they would take all the space, and the the pink spiral staircase in a few paradisa sets aren't necessarily desirable or all that (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Philosophical town question.

(...) I've managed to include stairs in larger buildings, but the house presents a challenge. I used to use the "zap" "transporter" theory too. But there's this weird line one must draw in Lego Town. Town is not modelling, it's cartooning in the (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Philosophical town question.

Town is a style. You are right...and it is all about how much of your style you want to show. (...) it had a balcony, you could integrate a "fire escape" for it but stair would detract from the rest of the model. Benjamin Medinets (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Philosophical town question.

The rule of thumb I use is: If the back of the building is open, it's ok to not have stairs. One simply relies on the Hand Of The Creator to move one around. If I bother to doa 4-walled building, I put in stairs. Unless the buildings are very small, (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Philosophical town question.

(...) Ohhh is that what you call it, "The Hand of The Creator Theory" Good name, Jeff. It isn't the zap theory or teleport theory, but "The Hand Theory" Also good reasoning and insight into this dilemma... (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)