 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4604
  Re: Deal on RCX from Lego.com

(...) Just as a quick question, what do people have? I'm almost certain pretty well everyone has at least 2 RCXes by now, right? And there's no excuse for not having enough motors after the ZNAP clearance debacle :) Back when they were $55 in a (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Design like a pro (was.. something else)

(...) well, almost ANY project that I can think of NEEDS more than 2 rcxen. for example, my second place project x robot, used 3 rcx. SURE, some people used gears, and ONE rcx. BUT that only shows that they NEED more RCX. that silly game where I (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Deal on RCX from Lego.com

<snip snip> (...) I'm probably the lone exception in our group, as I have only 1 RCX, 2 micro scouts, and a Manas transmitter + receiver. I've tried controlling the Manas receiver through IR from the RCX, and it's not difficult, as long as you're (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Deal on RCX from Lego.com

(...) In fact, I have both an ObiWan and a Luke (from the Landspeeder) sitting right here. They're yours. I think I have a Qui Gon Jinn too, but I think Richard wanted it. Calum (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Deal on RCX from Lego.com

(...) Well I have 2 1.0's, 1 1.5... still waiting for the 2.0 to come to a decent price to buy it. As far as motors go, I had 10 before I bought two 1.0's and since then I bought a studio's backdrop, and a robosports add-on. That makes my motor (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)