 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4588
Re: flag placement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 17:25:30 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Ka-On Lee writes:
The thinking was, it's far too hard to find it on the center table, at least
with one RCX.  Perhaps with two, it's an easier situation, but for the sake
of the event, we decided on two RCX, center of the table, always the same
place.

I can still enter with one RCX, right?

I think what Calum means is that two RCX's are acceptable... One or two
RCX's are both permissible.  More than 2 RCX's will have to wait after
RTL 11, when there will be rule changes/enhancements/whatever you want to
call it.

Benjamin Medinets