 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4460
  Scientific American Frontiers - Robotics

Sorry for the late posting... I just noticed in TV Guide that WNED (the PBS station in Buffalo) is running an episode at 8:00 PM tonight about recent advances in robotics. With my VCR on the fritz, I don't know if I should watch this or the Toronto (...) (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Scientific American Frontiers - Robotics

(...) Bah. You're asking rtlToronto. The answer is as obvious as the Friends season finale or a rerun of Junkyard Wars :) Thanks for the tip-I missed the robot soccer section, but saw the submarines and the tipping game. I think the tipping game is (...) (22 years ago, 22-May-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message news:GwHnJo.MM6@lugnet.com... (...) submarines (...) What is the tipping game?! Iain (22 years ago, 22-May-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Scientific American Frontiers - Robotics

(...) The tipping game (apparently called the Tiltilator) was used in a MIT Mechanical Engineering course called 2.007 (sort of like the 6.270 course that spawned the Miniboard and eventually the Mindstorms product). The game has this scale like (...) (22 years ago, 22-May-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)