 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4460
4459  |  4461
Subject:
Scientific American Frontiers - Robotics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 21 May 2002 22:16:56 GMT

Sorry for the late posting...

I just noticed in TV Guide that WNED (the PBS station in Buffalo) is running
an episode at 8:00 PM tonight about recent advances in robotics.

With my VCR on the fritz, I don't know if I should watch this or the Toronto
Maple Leafs?

Life has too many damn choices!

Paul