 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4461
Re: Scientific American Frontiers - Robotics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 22 May 2002 01:16:36 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, W. Paul Nicholson writes:
Sorry for the late posting...

I just noticed in TV Guide that WNED (the PBS station in Buffalo) is running
an episode at 8:00 PM tonight about recent advances in robotics.

With my VCR on the fritz, I don't know if I should watch this or the Toronto
Maple Leafs?

Bah.  You're asking rtlToronto.  The answer is as obvious as the Friends
season finale or a rerun of Junkyard Wars :)

Thanks for the tip-I missed the robot soccer section, but saw the submarines
and the tipping game.  I think the tipping game is really cool.  We should
contemplate a similar game like that for rtl13.  We can even call it
"rtlToronto13: Balance of Power" or something cheesy like that.

For those of you who missed the soccer segment (like me):

http://www.pbs.org/saf/1208/segments/1208-1.htm

Calum