 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4299
  Re: rtlToronto 11

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes: <snip> (...) <snip> If there are going to be two events, "dragsters", and "capture the flag", then let the dragster event be considered the easy one, similar to "sumo" in previous years. For the (...) (22 years ago, 27-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto 11

(...) -I'd suggest a high contrast tape around the edge-or a high contrast (white) table topping material. I've been trying on a low contrast material (a red tablecloth), and had problems with robot driving off edge I'd also suggest that this be (...) (22 years ago, 27-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto 11

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, James Powell writes: <snip> (...) A tablecloth or any other type of covering is going to cause problems with bots not getting traction, etc., a hard surface is preferable. As far as edge detection goes, I have been (...) (22 years ago, 27-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)