 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4213
Re: Falkirk Wheel - LEGO Helped!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 23:10:19 GMT

"Rob Stehlik" <robbby31@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Now Iain, you just need to whip up a fancy website for your Viper, then
everyone will want one!

Bah, I don't think our site is ever gonna get updated!

have plans for connecting a drive system to the center gear :) That would
make for an awfully fun boat ride. Just think... if the people in the boat
get bored on their way up, they could spin the center gear back and forth • a
bit for some wishy washy excitement!

::shakes head:: Rob... :)

Agreed. It seems that was their primary goal, to make it pretty. The
function is essentially the same as the old one.  Or did I miss something?
Does the new design have any distinct advantages over the old?

Well, it seems more mechanically pure... I don't know. It's pretty. It has
thorny-hooks. That's all that I care about.

    Iain