 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4059
Re: April Monthly dinner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 16:33:52 GMT

I think that he is tidy, for taking webpages or for throwing discussions
TO TARGETS and her in Babelfish, translated to the German, paste, those
backlaterally inside and step it out as English again. The results are
hilarious. And probably do not use, thus I: communicate),

You're right, it is hilarious.

Rebel Transcanner wrote:

"Chris Magno" <cmagno@rogers.com> wrote in message

for added fun you can translate the page into english to find that it is
just a review of Mel's restaurant.  But it is in Japanese.  I think this
is neat.

I think it's neat to take webpages or AIM conversations and throw them into
Babelfish, translate to German, paste that back in, and kick it out as
English again. The results are hilarious. And probably not appropriate for
me to post. :)

    Iain