 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4047
4046  |  4048
Subject:
April Monthly dinner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 05:41:20 GMT

Due to Events beyond my control,  March and all things associated with
March shall hear by be null and void.

What this means for the common RTLT'er is that we shall not sup(?) at
Mel's.

BUT by  a stroke of Good luck I can safely say that April is going to be
saved.  We found the money in the city budget and I think we will have
the regular monthly meeting at Mel's the second Friday of April.  Which
is April 12 2002.

NOW for some off topic Mel's fun.

A quick search of Google will give you a few hits to Mel's BUT all the
links point to other lists of restaurants.  IF you type in Mel's phone
number into google one of the links takes you all the way to Japan.

this is the phone number:

416-966-8881

for added fun you can translate the page into english to find that it is
just a review of Mel's restaurant.  But it is in Japanese.  I think this
is neat.

Chris