 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4058
Re: Calum in the News Again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 16:19:25 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Elliott writes:
Hey Calum -

For you, or anyone else who is following the revalation of the winners of the
ISC Contest, Calum is quoted on the winners' page with his comment on the Lego
Space Factory ;)

I really wish I could gave given them a better quote later on, once the
Space Factory translation was done.  During the voting, the Space Factory
was still all in German, so I just looked at the pictures, which are alone
extremely impressive.  After I read the English translation, I liked the
entry even more, as the text is really rather witty and cute.

Calum