 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4015
Re: additional finds at Walmart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 14:35:13 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Benjamin Medinets writes:
HP Hogwarts Castle was below $100 CDN
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4709

Under $100.00? by how much?
I believe I paid $98.99 for mine.
(This was durin’ the pre-Christmas madness,
and I thought the deal was really killer then!)

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/mdata.cgi?q=1352_1&v=n
Bank Explosion Studio Set, marked down to $30 CDN,

A good set, but still a bit much for $29.99
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/mdata.cgi?q=1376_1&v=n
I'm more inclined to get the Spider-Man Studio set.
For the same retail price you get fewer elements, but it’s
the only way to get a minifig Spider-Man as far as I know?
If I could get him in a smaller set I'd be cheery!!!

Oh, and one last thing…
Has anyone see any 4806  Axe Cart’s around?
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4806
I still require ten (10) of them to complete a project.
They’ve become quite scarce as of late.     :(

      ¤Sincerely,

                       --==RïçhårÐ==--

P.S. Thanks Ben for the chronicles you sent me,
I'll be sure to read through it soon!