 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4014
Re: 3493 2x2 White Tiles review
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 16:24:03 GMT

he he, I love that.  Definitely don't want to try building it after drinking
a lot of coffee. :-)

Derek

Jeff Elliott wrote:

That's really strange Derek :(  Are you sure you didn't just misplace
the instructions?  Lego quality assurance is usually pretty good.  Well,
while you're waiting for Lego CS to get back to you, I scanned the
instructions for my 3494 (red 2x2 tiles) into Brickshelf - you can
probably figure out how to make a similar model with 3493 if you use
some ingenuity.

Hope this helps.

Jeff E

Derek Raycraft wrote:

I just received my 3493, 2x2 white tiles from S@H.  What an awesome set
can't wait to build it.  It contains 100 marvellous square tiles in a
nice bright white.  They look so cool in a big pile on the floor.

My only problems with this set are the complete lack of plans for a
primary model, let alone a secondary model, and  I mean what am I
supposed to do with them, you can't even attach them to each other.

Derek

ps I also got a few bulk sets with my order 3739, 10020 and 10019 but
there's no point in reviewing them.