 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4012
Re: 3493 2x2 White Tiles review
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 15:13:30 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Derek Raycraft writes:
I just received my 3493, 2x2 white tiles from S@H.  What an awesome set
can't wait to build it.  It contains 100 marvellous square tiles in a
nice bright white.  They look so cool in a big pile on the floor.

My only problems with this set are the complete lack of plans for a
primary model, let alone a secondary model, and  I mean what am I
supposed to do with them, you can't even attach them to each other.

Derek

Wow!!!! Derek!!! nice review. :)

Are you sure you didn't want to X-post it to Lugnet.Review for to share
your opinion with a wider spectrum of an audience...

well, I definitely DO share your consensus of the tile, even though
your review might be a little in tongue and cheek... :)

Case in point: I was going to say all the latest MOC's I've built had
them, but that isn't true, because City Hall didn't have any...
but the church did, and the castle I'm building has a nice assortment
of them (for floor tile!)

ps I also got a few bulk sets with my order 3739, 10020 and 10019 but
there's no point in reviewing them.

Hmmm....yes...I quite agree.  No need to review them, they are cool on
their own.  WOW!!! for a relatively LARGE order, you decided to highlight
the cheapest (well least expensive) set.  So did you buy the items for the
models or for the parts.

I would like to say that I made the mistake of using the 3739 set for parts,
but in retrospect, I think it was a decent decision.  The only thing is,
that I'll have to buy at least one more for the model... :)

Ben