 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3917
Re: =UNISYS (Bringin’ us together)=
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 23:02:27 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry writes:
"Richard Noeckel" <Shroud_of_kung_fu@hotmail.com>

Iain wrote:
we did the exact same thing at our school.

Secondly, I believe I can draw so many parallels to Iain cause I'm • guessing
we were in the exact same grade. That, and the fact that its always • totally
fun to reminisce about erstwhile public school dayz.

That's cool! I started Grade 9 in I think 1995.

~The 94-95 term, or the 95-96?

    I think I was in the 1994-95...
(I may be a few months older then you!)
   (And therefore, a year ahead...)