 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3902
Re: =UNISYS Icon's=
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 17:40:05 GMT

Three (3) things:

Calum wrote:
Ah, yes.  The great ICON.
Firstly, I knew that a post concerning a classic computer system would
incur a reasonable amount of nostalgia. And thus instigate someone to
provide a detailed background sketch with an *abundance of info.
Of which I'm duly appreciative. ~Always wanted to understand
the method behind the madness.

Iain wrote:
we did the exact same thing at our school.
Secondly, I believe I can draw so many parallels to Iain cause I'm guessing
we were in the exact same grade. That, and the fact that its always totally
fun to reminisce about erstwhile public school dayz.

"callum wants to say hi"
Thirdly, go figure, children actually do read the content of our posts. Or at
least they just look at and study or names to make new friends…     ;)

               Learnin’ something new ‘very day,

                                                  --==Richard==--

*I was actually quietly hopping for this. Cause honestly, I really do learn so
incredibly much about computers from you guys!